Thursday, May 19, 2011

Marshmallow Fondant!

Last night I made fondant! I cant believe how easy it was.  I got the recipe from: http://cakecentral.com/articles/105/mmf-how-to-decorate-cake-marshmallow-fondant The best part is that it tasted good to!

I haven't used it yet, but I am making a cake later tonight, so we'll see how it goes - i can't wait to try it!! I hope it works well, because I will be making fondant from now on if it does.

I went to Michaels last night and they have a whole bunch of new Wilton products out... it was amazing... I was like a kid in a candy store!!! I bought a few things - cant wait to try them all!!  Also the price of there ready-made fondant went up!!??  It was already too expensive... so the need for homemade fondant is now even greater!

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment